Monday, April 4, 2011

My first Blogger Award! [thanks katatonic!!]


This is super cool. I haven't been on here for long, but there are alot of talented girls, and guys, and a lot of REALLY interesting and informative blogs. I am honored ;]

Thank you so much Dear Makeup Diary for the award!!

Alright, so here is the little black print for this award...

The rules are as follows.......


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

* 7 Things About Me *
1. I would die without my laptop and Blackberry.
2. I change my hair color more than I change my clothes, ha
3. My daughter is a mini me, and I love her more than words can say.
4. I am the Guitar Hero.
5. If it's leopard print, it's mine ;]
6. I say "is the fish dead yet??" every night before bed. It never is, lol.
7. I don't care how much gas is, if I can afford a Range Rover, I'm driving it.

So here are the blogs I am going to "award"...

makeup, makeup, and more makeup!

make-me up

weighing down on beauty

there is no way I have 15 haha, so there are 3! the other girls I wanted to "award" already have them. All us girls have such good taste ;]

4 comments:

  1. Nawwww thank you so much hun.... it really means alot to know that you enjoy reading my blog & think I have such good taste hahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I had a Blackberry and a Land Rover lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous! i dont care, i'll have a range rover. it's about the size of the studio apartment it'd cost ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled over this page and have to say - wow. The site is really good and kept up to date. Continue like
    BCOM 1st Year TimeTable 2020
    BCOM 2nd Year TimeTable 2020
    BCOM 3rd Year TimeTable 2020
    Agra BCom Time Table 2020

    ReplyDelete