Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 12 - Favorite color (30 Days of Beauty) and a fun link!

My favorite color... hmm...
I can't pick just one color! How about... the colors I don't like as much as the others. Not a fan of pastels. No, too Easter/milky for me. I love bold, bright, deep colors - Emerald green, deep reds, purples, certain blues. What a dumb question lol, I know some people will have a favorite color, but I just can't pick!

Also, here is the fun link:

This site was made by 3 women with a love for the movie Mean Girls, and the color pink. I have signed up to participate in the Pink Wednesdays! Basically, you just show off your pink in the middle of the week via manicures. Very cool, my friend linked me, and it's got some good things! Check it out :] Let me know if you like it, we can all be pink together!

Love you all for reading,
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment