Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 27 - Your favourite skincare product

This one is easy.

My face doesn't like to be messed with. I got on a skincare kick after watching a lot of youtubers talk about the importance of taking care of your skin. I tried to moisturize, tone, mask it etc, and all my face did was get mad. I don't have sensitive skin, but everything I was doing to prevent things, happened. I tried it all for different skin types to no avail, so my skin was fine before, so I just have left it alone.

The one product that I really like is this...

Biore's Pore Unclogging Scrub.

I kept this one because it just makes my skin feel clean. There is no reside, no left over oils, no nothing. I love the little micro abrasion beads, it really helps with the dry skin on my forehead. I get oily on the sides of my nose, and most things I tried (for oily skin) just made it worse. This just cleans.

So, TA DA! This is the one product in my skincare routine and I use it probably 2-3 times a week. I don't need much else, and my face let me know that! Damn rebellious skin. I was just trying to make you feel better, and you go and make it look like someone sprayed my face with Pam.

I want to tag everyone AGAIN to do this 30 Days of Beauty. I'm really interested to see what everyone elses answers to the questions are. Go back to my very first 30DoB post, copy and paste it somewhere, and let's do it together. Maybe some of you will have things I want to try out :]

XOXO M

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This product sounds really nice, and I'm interested in trying it out now! I'm glad it works for you so well :) I might give this 30 days of beauty tag a try too. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete