Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rock & Republic

Just a heads up girls, ROCK&REPUBLIC makeup is being listed again on hautelook.com. for anyone who is interested. I know I am, so I thought I would share this with you all :]

The sale starts Thursday, 6/16! Items are really limited, and R&R is becoming very hard to find. I made a purchase last month, and I will continue buying R&R, seriously! You can see swatches of the "haul" from last month...

btw, it may sound like i'm all about hautelook, but i don't want anyone to miss the makeup. but in reality, i love hautelook. i like name brand makeup for cheappppppp :]
XOXO M

2 comments:

  1. thanks mar! -- Mags/gabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob! it's such a good deal for high end stuff. and you really do get what you pay for, so why not get a $60 shadow for $8?! Yay!

    ReplyDelete