Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink Wednesdays & AOTD!

I haven't done a pink Wednesday in a while, so I decided to do a little 2 in 1 post today :] 

First, here is the pink I chose today - 

OPI's "Don't Socrate-tease Me"
2 coats of polish, Zoya top coat

I know it looks a little red in the picture, but in reality, it is a red/pink base with a reallllllly pretty pink iridescence. Click on the picture, you can see it better :]

Now, my AOTD (Accessory of the Day) - 

Hello Kitty Bling Ring

Again, if you want a better look, click on the picture. I don't get why the pictures I put on here always load smaller than they are! Anyway, I LOVE this ring. Another e-Bay purchase. If you are smart about e-Bay, you can get anything you want. I always check the boxes for top rated seller, free shipping, buy it now, and new. Then I browse! 

Back to the point. This ring was $4 from Beijing. No shame in my game, I don't care. I will buy something from China, everything is made there anyway ;] This is fun, costume jewelry. My friend said she'd punch me if I ever bought this with real diamonds. The ring is Swarovski crystals. The actual detail of the ring is amazing, looks just like Miss Kitty! I love it.

Have any of you e-bayed?

Lots of love,
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment