Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday makeup look - "Nice"

Decided this morning that I wanted to do some holiday makeup. I don't have many parties or anything that I go to, just family functions, but these looks are what I might wear out or to a house party.

This first look is my "Nice" look. Obviously "Naughty" will be next, then a classic holiday look :]


So for this I used a shimmery white on the first half of the lid, a frosty green on the second half, and a Christmas tree green on the lower lash line and the outer V. Next I added some subtle false lashes and black liner. For the face I went really fresh with a bright, flushed pink cheek and a golden highlighter. The lips are nude with a frosty pink gloss on top. Hope you like it :]




I can't wait to do "naughty", haha!

Lots of Love,
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment