Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Project 10 Pan!

Caution: This post is pic heavy.

I love watching the YouTube videos on Project 10 Pan, so I've decided that I am going to do it too. Like it says in my blog description, I have a serious makeup purchasing addiction. This stuff needs to be used up, AND it will [hopefully] keep me from buying any more.
I have to switch my addiction to something else... like jewelry, lol.

So here are the 10 products that I am going to include.
I won't be able to buy any makeup in it's "family" until I use up these!
Obviously if I finish a mascara, I'm going to buy another one, but you guys know what I mean!

Everything is brand new, just unboxed. So I'm starting from the beginning on all of these!

I am going to do updates on my progress, again with pictures.
I really wanna see how long these products last!

I would love to see anyone else's posts on this, or to join me in this quest.
We can do it together! Let's make our wallets fat!

~ THE PRODUCTS ~

Maybelline Line Stiletto in black.

 Revlon Lip Butters in 'Creamsicle' & 'Sweet Tart'

 EOS Lip Balm in 'Sweet Mint' - YUM.

 Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara in black.
Olay facial moisturizer.

 Revlon Age Defying concealer in medium.

 Urban Decay Primer Potion - travel size.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in 'Sunny'
 
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero.



 NYX Lip Liner in 'Natural'.



WOO! This is a bunch! I can't wait to tackle this :]

Lots of Love,
XOXO Mary

1 comment:

  1. i have that same bronzer! cute blog :)

    http://ashashumbleabode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete