Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DIY lipstain?! YES.


Tonight's Quickie Post!

You can make a lip stain at home.
Yes, I said at home.

This is so easy, I don't know why my brain didn't piece this together ages ago.

You need 2 things.
Vaseline & Kool-Aid.

1 teaspoon of desired color Kool-aid
3 teaspoons Vaseline

Directions :
Mix a smidge of water and the drink mix together until the mix is completely dissolved, stir in Vaseline until smooth.

Try it. It's really cool once you do!

So I put the whole concoction in a recycled Carmex jar and now it’s all ready to be added into a makeup collection.

Goodnight and be Kool!

Lots of Love,
XOXO Mary

4 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I'm definitely going to try it... I bet it makes it smell nice too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out :) and yes, it smells awesome!

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks so easy to do, and best of all inexpensive!

    http://www.adorabeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! so far i've done orange, red, and purple. i love it!

      Delete