Thursday, August 30, 2012

What's in my beach bag [and NOTW]

Unfortunately the summer is coming to an end, and this is a very late post. However, I finally got myself to the beach and I figured I would give you a peek into what I bring for my basic, bare minimum essentials.

I have a 6 year old so most of the things I bring to the beach are pails and shovels, so here is what I stick in the bag to stay comfortable and enjoy the day along with my little one.



The wicker/bamboo bag is SEASONS old, but it works and it's beachy so I still use it.
Looking into getting a Victoria's Secret Pink one for next summer :]

So, in my bag is:
- my inhaler [if I do a little too much underwater swimming]
- a Dovebody mist [gotta be fresh]
- my phone
- a camera
- facial wipes [they are so refreshing]
- my 50 spf Chapstick [ever had burned lips? I have. OUCH.]
- a mini pouch for cash, keys, whatever.
- a hair tie
- a hair clip
- an spf lipstick [i have Stila's "Charlotte"]
- a towel

That's what I bring to the beach with me. I feel like it's everything I need and I'm not lugging around a 50lb bag! I feel like most people bring the same things.

Now, my nails of the week!

Revlon's "Dreamer"

It's a slightly deeper sky muted blue. I've had it on my nails for a week and I have no chips.
I'm having really good luck with Revlon's nail polishes, they are staying looking freshly painted for a week if not longer. I know it's the polish because it's the only thing that changes when I do my nails.
I'm impressed :]

I can't wait to start bringing out the fall polishes. What are your favorite fall nail colors?

I hope you all had a fab week, and an even better weekend!

Lots of Love,
XOXO Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment